First off, you need to decide if Boardingware can offer a solution to your problems and the best way to do that is to get a live demonstrations from one of our friendly consultants. You'll be able to see exactly how everything works, get answers to all your questions and there's absolutely no pressure to sign-up afterward, seriously.
- Request a demo through our online form
- One of our friendly consultants will reach out to schedule a time that works best
- Arrive on time for your demonstration (feel free to bring anyone else that may be involved in the decision process)
If you liked what you saw in the demo, the next step is to set up a trial account and give it a test drive. Setting up your account is an easy process that will only take a few minutes. You can do it yourself with our csv importer tool or have one of our consultants do it for you.
- Request a free trial through our online form or speak with one of our consultants to setup an account for you.
- Import your student data
During your trial, you will have the opportunity to meet regularly with a consultant to make sure you're getting the most out of it. They will help you to learn the system and make sure you remain are on track to reach your goals.
- Schedule and attend trial sessions with your Boardingware consultant
- Complete your goals at your own pace - The intuitive design means that you'll be able to pick up most of it without any assistance.
- Invite a pilot group of students and parents to join the trial.
- Keep your schools decision makers informed with your progress.
So you've had a successful trial, and want to continue using Boardingware across all your houses. This is an exciting time but there are a few things to take care of before you can roll out Boardingware school wide.
- Get approval from your decision makers to sign up for Boardingware
- Set start date and sign contract
- Integrate Boardingware with your SIS,SMS or MIS
- Setup any hardware that's needed for your situation
- Invite the rest of your staff, students and parents to create their Boardingware account
- Get them up to speed with Boardingware
Each new Boardingware customer will be able to receive 4 highly valuable 1 hr training sessions to help your staff get up to speed and make the transition as smooth as possible for everyone.
- Meet your new account manager
- Attend and take advantage of the training sessions on offer
- If you have any problems, feel free to contact your account manager at any time via the in-app chat support line.
When you start using Boardingware regularly, you'll start to accumulate a good amount of data. To take advantage of this data, use the insights tool improve your management processes.
- Use Boardingware daily to ensure you gather up-to-date information
- Analyse data with the Insights tool
- Subscribe to the Boardingware blog so you get notified of cool new features and updates
- Most importantly, have fun!